Kontatto Outfit #2

mercoledì, novembre 12, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-


A week has already passed by since I wrote my first Kontatto post.
It's incredible how time flies when you have a very busy schedule!
Right now I'm studying a lot and I'm spending 100% of my time working on university projects. 
So now it's 1:12 A.M. and instead of going to sleep I decided to lay in my bed under cozy covers, relax and write the post I am gonna show you guys tomorrow while sipping a hot beverage!
The outfit I shot in this pictures was created to match my brand new red Kontatto ripped jeans, which I am totally in love with. I matched them with a Kontatto red headband to keep my ear warm in such a cold day and with a red scarf. Of course I had to wear my Valentino bag to complete the style!

At least I hope you will like it and that my effort will not be useless :)

Have a nice day!

Lucia





COAT: Zara TFR
PANTS: Kontatto
SWEATER: Wasted Youth Italia
BAG: Valentino Rockstud
SUNNIES: HawkersCo.
SCARF: Harry Potter World - Universal Studios