Kontatto Outfit #4

lunedì, novembre 24, 2014 4 Comments A+ a-


This week shooting my Kontatto outfit I wanted to experiment.
I tried shooting in different lights and I think I got very different pictures from the usuals.
Maybe that's why I like them so much! I have to thank my friends Francesca (@myway_) and Alice (@aliceperrella) for being such good photographers, plus we had a lot of fun while "working". 
That's the best thing about blogging: pleasure and "work" can definitely go together!
About this week Kontatto outfit, this eco-fur vest is so cool I would never take it off, plus it's really warm and can fight the coldest Milano days (even better if matched with a leather jacket beneath it).

Thanks a lot for reading!
What do you think about it?

Xoxo











VEST: Kontatto (@Kontatto_official)
JEANS: Pull&Bear
SUNNIES: HawkersCo.
SHOES: Adidas Metal Toe

4 commenti

Write commenti
Lady Ayla
AUTHOR
24 novembre 2014 19:39 delete

Great outift, amazing by jeans :)

http://ladyayla.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
25 novembre 2014 11:31 delete

Bellissima quella pelliccetta. Ne ho una simile e non la tolgo più.
Un bacio cara.
Claudia
www.claudiasartorelli.it
Instagram: claudiasartorelliblog
Facebook: www.facebook.com/claudiasartorelliblog

Reply
avatar
15 gennaio 2015 13:52 delete

L'abbinamento della borsa e il pellicciotto è PERFETTO! Per non parlare delle adidas, adoro tutto!

Vieni a dare un'occhiata al mio blog Good Girl Bad Clothes :)

Reply
avatar