Amsterdam Diary

giovedì, dicembre 25, 2014 1 Comments A+ a-


Going to Amsterdam has been one of my most desired trips for a while and to celebrate my graduation I finally got the chance to go.

I have to admit the city exceeded my already high expectations: architecture is unique, food is great, shops are awesome and everything is exceptionally weird. Amsterdam has the ability to transform itself: from culture to sins, from bike rides to canal cruises, from street food to fancy Thai cousin, it has it all. At first when I set food into my hotel bedroom and found out the floor was uneven I was astonished! Then I discovered that most of the houses are bent and it was so funny to experience it. 
The things I enjoyed the most were the Heineken Experience, where I even won a bonus beer for answering a question (such a geek also abroad... ), the Van Gogh Museum (he is one of my favorite painters), and the Bloemenmarkt, where they sell tulips and all other kinds of herbs (and by herbs I also mean those not allowed in Italy).

Pictures speak louder then words! Hope you like it.

Lucia


































1 commenti:

Write commenti
15 gennaio 2015 13:54 delete

Forse quest'anno ho in programma anche io un viaggio ad Amsterdam, nel caso saprò a chi chiedere! :)
Sempre foto stupende!

Vieni a dare un'occhiata al mio blog Good Girl Bad Clothes :)

Reply
avatar